Social Media & PR Marketing Executive
Mar 2021 - Present
* Engage with key media outlets and stakeholders to promote our brand image
* Create copy for PR pieces and stories
* Maintain our websites and online blogs
* Monitor online reputation & complains
* Build and manage relationships with key PR and marketing stakeholders
* Contributing to marketing campaign brainstorms and strategy place
* Engaging with the wider team to help drive business growth
Social Media -
* Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
* Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
* Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools
* Create engaging content across multiple platforms
* Develop, launch and manage new competitions and campaigns that promote our organisation and brands
* Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
Dec 2020 - Mar 2021
• Interviewing and pre-screening candidates.
• Answering queries via email and phone calls.
• Assisting on-site for check ins.
• Creating files for each candidate and keeping track of their application.
• Booking cleared candidates into induction.
Oct 2017 - Oct 2020
Event Manager (Mar 2018 - Oct 2020)
• Manage an administrative/operational team of 3 from Monday-Friday and a crew of over 20 on event days. This includes food runners, DJ’s, hosts and venue staff
• Brainstorm, plan and implement event plans and concepts
• Manage branding and communication across social media channels, email and phone communication
• Establish standardised event procedures and comprehensively train staff to execute quality delivery and utmost levels of customer service
• Head up brand and venue partnerships by arranging initial face-to-face meetings and follow ups, through to execution on event days to ensure complete client satisfaction
Social Media Marketing Assistant (Oct 2017 - Mar 2018)
• Post content multiple times a day across all social platforms for 12 of XclusiveTouch’s events
• Create ticketing schedules and listings for a plethora of events on platforms including Design My Night, Shoobs, Skiddle, Fatsoma, Fever and Resident Advisor
Oct 2013 - June 2017
• Monthly Reports
• Preparing, packing and dispatching orders to the clients
• Sending customer despatch notes for their shipments
• Email and Internet research abilities, E-mail staff and customer documentation, search internet courier sites for their tracking service Search for post codes etc.
• Making and receiving telephone calls, general communication and enquiries.
• Filing – File delivery notes, dispatch info forms etc.
• Returns - Preparing commercial invoices.
• Maintain and manage the stock.
• Carry out any other work as requested by Warehouse administrator supervisor.
July 2009 - Sept 2016
Assistant (2009 -2010)
• Helping all managers & supervisors
• Taking notes
Floor manager (2011 - 2012)
• Collecting judges score sheets
• Looking after the judges (food & beverages)
• Assisting the adujuicators
Stage manager (2013 - 2016)
• In charge of scheduling and running rehearsals.
• Managing the stage crew.
• Managing on the night cues and performances’ entrances during performance.
• Help with writing their Personal Statements.
• Sending out reminders.
• Creating social events to promote.
Oct 2010 - Dec 2012
• Operating the till and accurately handling cash and credit/debit cards.
• Assisting shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for.
• Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers.
• Keeping the store tidy and organized.
• To work as part of a sales team.
• Respond to general customer enquiries received by phone.